- Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book (for bullies who want to do better)
- Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat Book (for those whose self-image may have been hurt)
- Charlee’s Plush Toy (for those who need a hug)
- Charlee’s Tales coloring books (for those who may not be old enough to read the full-length allegorical Charlee’s Tales yet)
- Chicken treats (for Charlee)
Category Archives: Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book
Charlee and the Chocolate Bunny
Charlee Loves Bunnies!
What? You mean I get to play with bunnies this weekend? #DontTrustCharlee http://www.CharleesTales.com
Charlee & Mac: New Year’s Eve Playtime!
Dogs just wanna have fun! Be safe, friends! Enjoy your family and TOYS!
Charlee’s Vote on #NationalSandwichDay
“In-N-Out Burger, please!” (Hamburgers are the best sandwiches in the world!)
Charlee’s Thoughts on Dessert
Charlee doesn’t understand why we don’t eat birdie poop … even on #NationalDessertDay. Charlee, Charlee, Charlee …
Charlee’s Favorite Book on #NationalBookLoversDay?
You guessed it … Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book. Perhaps a bit self-serving, Charlee?
Charlee Markets National Coloring Book Day
(Actually, Mom is making me get up from my morning nap to market my coloring book because it is #NationalColoringBookDay. I think you already know where to buy it: http://www.CharleesTales.com.)
Charlee Saves up for #TakeYourDogToWorkDay!
“I would never potty on your office carpet, Mom,” said Charlee, sitting beside the puddle. #ProductiveDayAtWork
Charlee’s Hydration Reminder on #NationalHeatAwareness Day
Mom said I could remind all dog owners to make sure their best friends have plenty of hydration in the heat. Starbucks and others are really great to give an extra cup of water in the drive-thru for the cause.