- Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book (for bullies who want to do better)
- Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat Book (for those whose self-image may have been hurt)
- Charlee’s Plush Toy (for those who need a hug)
- Charlee’s Tales coloring books (for those who may not be old enough to read the full-length allegorical Charlee’s Tales yet)
- Chicken treats (for Charlee)
Dogs just wanna have fun! Be safe, friends! Enjoy your family and TOYS!
I love my new toy! Now, Mom says I need to work on sharing. ?? #GratefulGirl #RoomForImprovement
Okay. So, we look adorable with our red bows, but whose idea was this?
I found my darling Charlee’s (RIP) letter to Santa in her box of unpublished blog notes.
“Dear Santa, My mom said it was naughty for me to take my chew toy outside when I go duppy. But, I have to admit, I found it rather nice. Your call, Charlee”
We all have heard the song “All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth.” Well, my darling Charlee (RIP), being the Scottsdale dog she was, wanted dental implants this Christmas to ensure that her new teeth would stay in place without slipping when she barked at the neighbor Chihuahuas. I sure miss that funny girl (so do the neighbor Chihuahuas).