- Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book (for bullies who want to do better)
- Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat Book (for those whose self-image may have been hurt)
- Charlee’s Plush Toy (for those who need a hug)
- Charlee’s Tales coloring books (for those who may not be old enough to read the full-length allegorical Charlee’s Tales yet)
- Chicken treats (for Charlee)
Just in time for #NationalBookLoversDay this #Friday comes my new book, “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat.” Buy it and laugh when I turn pink. Buy it and love when my mom makes it all okay. #SelfImage #PinkCharlee #CharleesTales http://www.CharleesTales.com
What? You mean I get to play with bunnies this weekend? #DontTrustCharlee http://www.CharleesTales.com
Charlee doesn’t understand why we don’t eat birdie poop … even on #NationalDessertDay. Charlee, Charlee, Charlee …
“I would never potty on your office carpet, Mom,” said Charlee, sitting beside the puddle. #ProductiveDayAtWork
Mom thays not to worry about my mithing front teeth. After all, today ith when my lithp comth in handy. #MayThe4thBeWithYou
My mom clearly wins a gold medal on this day.
Yes, I drink green juice for my mom. What do you mean, “Does it taste good?” It’s green. What can I say? I love my mom.
Anyone who knows me knows I am a girl. And yes, I have a beard. Some have made fun of my beard. But, my wise mom taught me to embrace it … that being different is what makes me so wonderful. I’m still not sure why she lasers the hair from her face, but I am loving my facial hair in 2018. #Happy2018!