Here is how I use #JediMindTricks at #walkiestime.
Tag Archives: Dogs
Charlee’s Thoughts about Father’s Day
While I am no longer pink, my paw tracks of red paint still offer a prelude to my “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat” book — yes, a true story about how my dad turned me pink.
Happy #FathersDay Eve!
Formerly Pink Charlee
Charlee’s #BlackFriday Shopping List
- Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book (for bullies who want to do better)
- Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat Book (for those whose self-image may have been hurt)
- Charlee’s Plush Toy (for those who need a hug)
- Charlee’s Tales coloring books (for those who may not be old enough to read the full-length allegorical Charlee’s Tales yet)
- Chicken treats (for Charlee)
How Does Charlee Turn Pink?
When the sign reads “Wet Paint,” sometimes the paint is really wet.
#DontTryThisAtHome #CharleesPinkFurCoat #CharleesTales
Introducing “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat” Book
Just in time for #NationalBookLoversDay this #Friday comes my new book, “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat.” Buy it and laugh when I turn pink. Buy it and love when my mom makes it all okay. #SelfImage #PinkCharlee #CharleesTales http://www.CharleesTales.com
It’s #NationalMuttDay! Mom Calls Me a “Marvelous Mix”
Charlee and the Chocolate Bunny
Charlee Loves Bunnies!
What? You mean I get to play with bunnies this weekend? #DontTrustCharlee http://www.CharleesTales.com
Charlee & Mac: New Year’s Eve Playtime!
Dogs just wanna have fun! Be safe, friends! Enjoy your family and TOYS!
Charlee’s Vote on #NationalSandwichDay
“In-N-Out Burger, please!” (Hamburgers are the best sandwiches in the world!)