- Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book (for bullies who want to do better)
- Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat Book (for those whose self-image may have been hurt)
- Charlee’s Plush Toy (for those who need a hug)
- Charlee’s Tales coloring books (for those who may not be old enough to read the full-length allegorical Charlee’s Tales yet)
- Chicken treats (for Charlee)
When the sign reads “Wet Paint,” sometimes the paint is really wet.
#DontTryThisAtHome #CharleesPinkFurCoat #CharleesTales
Just in time for #NationalBookLoversDay this #Friday comes my new book, “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat.” Buy it and laugh when I turn pink. Buy it and love when my mom makes it all okay. #SelfImage #PinkCharlee #CharleesTales http://www.CharleesTales.com
What? You mean I get to play with bunnies this weekend? #DontTrustCharlee http://www.CharleesTales.com
“In-N-Out Burger, please!” (Hamburgers are the best sandwiches in the world!)
Charlee doesn’t understand why we don’t eat birdie poop … even on #NationalDessertDay. Charlee, Charlee, Charlee …
(Actually, Mom is making me get up from my morning nap to market my coloring book because it is #NationalColoringBookDay. I think you already know where to buy it: http://www.CharleesTales.com.)
“I would never potty on your office carpet, Mom,” said Charlee, sitting beside the puddle. #ProductiveDayAtWork
Mom said I could remind all dog owners to make sure their best friends have plenty of hydration in the heat. Starbucks and others are really great to give an extra cup of water in the drive-thru for the cause.
Mom thays not to worry about my mithing front teeth. After all, today ith when my lithp comth in handy. #MayThe4thBeWithYou