- Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book (for bullies who want to do better)
- Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat Book (for those whose self-image may have been hurt)
- Charlee’s Plush Toy (for those who need a hug)
- Charlee’s Tales coloring books (for those who may not be old enough to read the full-length allegorical Charlee’s Tales yet)
- Chicken treats (for Charlee)
When the sign reads “Wet Paint,” sometimes the paint is really wet.
#DontTryThisAtHome #CharleesPinkFurCoat #CharleesTales
Just in time for #NationalBookLoversDay this #Friday comes my new book, “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat.” Buy it and laugh when I turn pink. Buy it and love when my mom makes it all okay. #SelfImage #PinkCharlee #CharleesTales http://www.CharleesTales.com
What? You mean I get to play with bunnies this weekend? #DontTrustCharlee http://www.CharleesTales.com
Dogs just wanna have fun! Be safe, friends! Enjoy your family and TOYS!
“In-N-Out Burger, please!” (Hamburgers are the best sandwiches in the world!)
Charlee doesn’t understand why we don’t eat birdie poop … even on #NationalDessertDay. Charlee, Charlee, Charlee …