- Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book (for bullies who want to do better)
- Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat Book (for those whose self-image may have been hurt)
- Charlee’s Plush Toy (for those who need a hug)
- Charlee’s Tales coloring books (for those who may not be old enough to read the full-length allegorical Charlee’s Tales yet)
- Chicken treats (for Charlee)
When the sign reads “Wet Paint,” sometimes the paint is really wet.
#DontTryThisAtHome #CharleesPinkFurCoat #CharleesTales
Just in time for #NationalBookLoversDay this #Friday comes my new book, “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat.” Buy it and laugh when I turn pink. Buy it and love when my mom makes it all okay. #SelfImage #PinkCharlee #CharleesTales http://www.CharleesTales.com
Dogs just wanna have fun! Be safe, friends! Enjoy your family and TOYS!
Charlee doesn’t understand why we don’t eat birdie poop … even on #NationalDessertDay. Charlee, Charlee, Charlee …
“I would never potty on your office carpet, Mom,” said Charlee, sitting beside the puddle. #ProductiveDayAtWork
This is how it should be … two sisters getting along nicely. (This, of course, is before Sissy Bandit growled and tried to bite me for using her as my pillow.)
Anyone who knows me knows I am a girl. And yes, I have a beard. Some have made fun of my beard. But, my wise mom taught me to embrace it … that being different is what makes me so wonderful. I’m still not sure why she lasers the hair from her face, but I am loving my facial hair in 2018. #Happy2018!
But Mom, I said to wake me when #Monday is over.