It’s all fun and games until someone gets swallowed in too many kisses! (See my fun tales and toy replica at https://charleestales.com!)
Category Archives: children’s books
Charlee’s Thoughts about Father’s Day
While I am no longer pink, my paw tracks of red paint still offer a prelude to my “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat” book — yes, a true story about how my dad turned me pink.
Happy #FathersDay Eve!
Formerly Pink Charlee
Charlee’s #BlackFriday Shopping List
- Charlee’s Brave Dog Hamburger Book (for bullies who want to do better)
- Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat Book (for those whose self-image may have been hurt)
- Charlee’s Plush Toy (for those who need a hug)
- Charlee’s Tales coloring books (for those who may not be old enough to read the full-length allegorical Charlee’s Tales yet)
- Chicken treats (for Charlee)
How Does Charlee Turn Pink?
When the sign reads “Wet Paint,” sometimes the paint is really wet.
#DontTryThisAtHome #CharleesPinkFurCoat #CharleesTales
Introducing “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat” Book
Just in time for #NationalBookLoversDay this #Friday comes my new book, “Charlee’s Pink Fur Coat.” Buy it and laugh when I turn pink. Buy it and love when my mom makes it all okay. #SelfImage #PinkCharlee #CharleesTales http://www.CharleesTales.com
It’s #NationalMuttDay! Mom Calls Me a “Marvelous Mix”
For National #GetOutoftheDogHouse Day!
Charlee and the Chocolate Bunny
Charlee Loves Bunnies!
What? You mean I get to play with bunnies this weekend? #DontTrustCharlee http://www.CharleesTales.com
Charlee & Mac: New Year’s Eve Playtime!
Dogs just wanna have fun! Be safe, friends! Enjoy your family and TOYS!